Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Paige

We had a fun time last night celebrating Paige's birthday. We went out to dinner and had cake. We played with all the music stuff in our "music corner" and watched video's on YouTube. And best of all, I got some wonderful movies of Lauren and Andrew dancing. lol They'll be up later this week.

So here's the thing. We seriously disturbed the beer we made on Sunday. I was really afraid it was going to explode in the fermenter. The lid is all bulged out and when I got home yesterday, the airlock was full of foam and leaking everywhere (I took pictures that'll be up later this week too). It was making this awesome whistling sound. I took pictures and video of it so I could stop by the beer place on my way home after the doctor's today and ask them WTF? We ended up taking the airlock out and using one of the siphoning hoses to make a bigger airlock (by putting the one end in a big tub of water and letting it bubble out that way). This morning, the water in the tub was a very very dark brown beer color. It's also very beery in the bathroom.

Epic Photoshop Disaster

No comments:

Post a Comment