Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Paddy's day!

I have a sprig of clovers in my hat, so no pinches for me!

Sunday:
We went out to UDave’s house and shot at clays. It was much fun. You can see the pictures with captions if you click on the slideshow to the left. We shipped out early to head down to Orlando.

We stayed at Lauren’s parent’s house because they are awesome. Andrew helped Kimmie with her homework and played chess with Lonnie. The horses are the most important pieces. Lonnie wouldn’t have lost if he had not given up both his horses. I’m just saying.

Monday:
We got up and Lauren took us to Animal Kingdom. It was so much fun! We went on Everest and a safari. Yay! Pictures are to the left. As soon as Picasa will let me upload videos, those’ll be up too. We ate lunch at this awesome Asian place. We got to see a white rhino and lots of animal butts. The gorillas were in a posing mood. Lauren is fun. We love Lauren. We saw the Lion King show last. It was pretty cool. We went to Epcot for dinner and fireworks. We ended up eating at Morocco. It was good! Apparently I freaked out. I don’t remember freaking out as bad as Andrew says I did. Sorry. Fireworks were awesome. We camped out in front of Italy. At the end of the night, Lauren’s wallet sunk to the bottom of the World Showcase Lagoon. Woohoo! After a while of filling out reports and such, we headed on our way back home.

Tuesday:
We went shopping briefly in the outlet mall by the turnpike. It was kind of fun. Lauren came on her way back to Disney to get a new ID and Main Gate and such. I realized on the way home that traveling on not-holiday weekends/days are awesome. Traffic was wonderful.

Friday:
We took a day-trip to St George. It was so nice out! We sunblocked and walked down the beach a while and dig a big hole under a log. Digging is fun. I have pictures, but alas, they are still on my camera. They’ll come off eventually. We ate a big lunch at Boss Oyster. I found it’s best to not look at oysters while you are eating them. Ew.

In other news, we think we’ve picked a lender for our house. It turns out it’s the one that works in Kenley’s office. Sa-weet! Today should be the last day of gathering stuff for her so she can pre-approve us and we can start looking at houses. Yay!

In even other news, the surgeon that did my surgery’s office blows. They owe me a bunch of money and they are a pain to get anything from. It took them 2 weeks to cash the check I gave them before the surgery. >:/ I’m going over there today to get the check, even if I have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment