Monday, March 30, 2009

Break

We're taking a break from houses this week because Kenley is busy. We'll look again on Friday. But oh man is Friday going to be busy!

Here's the agenda so far. Andrew is going to drive me to work at 7 (so I can get off at 4 and he can get to work on-time). At 3:30, he should get off work and come pick me up at 4 so we can go meet Kenley at 4:30. After looking at some houses (for who knows how long) we (or I because it is Andrew's birthday so he shouldn't have to do anything) get to go home and finish any party things (like cleaning the house or decorating). At 7, people should start showing up for the party. Sometime in the wee morning hours I get to go put dinner in the crock pot so I can pull it Saturday afternoon at 3:30ish and get it back into the pot for an hour before people show up for dinner. At breakfast time on Saturday, I think we are having pancakes and bacon, so I get to cook that for whoever is left of the All-Night-Movie-Marathon. I think then Andrew wants to go to the park and play frisbee golf. I plan on making lots of coffee. Lots. At dinner, his fam is coming over along with anyone else who either hasn't left yet or is returning for a pot luck. A true pot luck I am told. Now I haven't planned past this point yet. The only thing I do know is that we need to get some paper plates.

No comments:

Post a Comment