Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My First Post

Yay! After some hard thinking about what to name this stupid blog, I came up with Warm Sandy Beaches. Really for no reason. My first choice, Circles & Dots was already taken. Now, I just have to figure out how to edit the template and css and we'll be good to go! It might even make it look like a warm sandy beach, who knows?

I'm such a nerd. I went to the government technology conference today and went to three of the "classes". The first one was super fun and cool. It's kind of why I started this. I wanted a blog for a long time, but never got around to it. But now I know a few special fun things that I want to try.

I'm going to try and have a links section too. At least I'm going to try to keep up making posts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment