Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Lots of links and rain!

We, and by “we” I mean “Andrew” finally did our taxes. We, and by we I mean “we”, had a moment of panic when the IRS rejected the efile. It was all my fault. It said my name wasn’t right and I just about had a panic attack (not really, but I was deeply concerned that the name change stuff I did a year ago hadn’t stuck). It turned out that there was a typo on the form. It was trying to match me to a “wakins”. Whew. Crisis averted.

Speaking of averted crises, Friday has opened up and will now be less stressful. We aren’t meeting Kenley anymore, so we’ll be able to sleep just a touch more. Woo!

So, I didn’t think the car was as dirty as God did. Man did it rain yesterday night (and all day today so far)! It rained so hard I couldn’t see Lauren’s building from our house. It’s only like 100-150 yards away. Sheesh! I like Florida. You can see the rain coming. I remember once in Penwood I think, that we were outside looking at Doak and in like 2 seconds it disappeared. That rain was hauling! We got back inside real quick. I always liked that at Pap’s house too. The trees in the pasture would disappear and then the rain would start at the house. I guess it’s like that in other places besides Florida, I just haven’t experienced it. Another thing that is way cool is when you are at the beach and there is a storm coming. I love how you can see the edge. It’s prettiest at sunrise when it’s all pink and purple and stormy.

Links

Put it backFun?Snowed in
Rise & shine!Cater to meI love you too...
Tap dancingI didn’t brush my hairWord.
LeprechaunExemptThe caption on this is great, not so much the picture
AddictionPoutStar Wars phone plans
ZombiesRootsVegetarian
The Shining catSpicy fishCookie?
Head-OnChuck would be proudWaldo Sandiego
An oldie but a goodieChuckThe Musical
Harder than originally thoughtHobby dogMini-hulk
VacationChirp?Mr. Bean
Cat-skunkThis puppy reminds me of animeLupus <- for Andrew
PianistSunroofNo neck
Gerbil sprinklesBlondesHoly hand grenade
Eskimo pieGood dog!Choke
ClueJabba the bulldogJesus
Art therapyHappy!Bathroom reading
Drinking problemCuddlesI know I’m a nerd
NomIdiot.I believe this

No comments:

Post a Comment