Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Best-husband-ever

Stitches come out today hopefully. I don’t want to rush it. But oh my god, it is so good to sleep on my back again. It’ll be nice when the doctor’s check clears too. It’s been two weeks.

Andrew is the best husband ever. In a random need for baking last night, I decided to make this box of pink cake we had. The only problem was that I was one egg short. So after a little pissing and moaning, he went down to Lauren & Paige’s house to get me an egg. I think best-husband-ever felt better after he had some cake :)

I am no baker. I had a box of cake and managed to mangle it to death. I followed the directions too. They need a step in there in between the step to bake it for 30 minutes and the step to cool it for 15 on a cooling rack. The step should say leave it in the pan for a few minutes so that when you dump it onto the cooling rack you don’t rip the cake in half, which is what happens when you take the cake out of the oven and immediately flip it upsidedown on the cooling rack. Cake is cake though, so it all eats the same. It just looks really crappy. I used silicon cake pans sprayed with Pam and still got the cakes stuck. I like brownies better. I can make those. Or Andrew’s dump cake, which is what kind of cake I want for my birthday (hint hint Andrew).

No comments:

Post a Comment