Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I have message sign-writer’s block

"This beer has been naturally carbonated in the bottle. A small layer of yeast sediment on the bottom is normal. For maximum enjoyment, store and refrigerate this bottle in the upright position. Slowly pour the entire contents into a glass, stopping just before the end. This will leave the yeast sediment behind."

So I got really excited about this label that I made. Woo hoo! I was really digging on it. I stopped to do something else, and when I came back to it, well, hot damn. It looks like a dinosaur egg. Time to try again. There was success, however. I made a logo that me and Andrew like.
Dino egg label Logo


Here are two pictures from PostSecret. I don't know how long they'll be up, so act fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment