Thursday, February 12, 2009

Busy busy bee

So I didn't get to posting pictures last time, and I don't think I will have time today either. The March 2 deadline for the redesign is fast approaching and no one is really worried yet. They will be in a week or so though when they realize that their pages are out of date. But that's why I'm here!

Tonight I get to leave work early to go buy beer bottles so we can bottle tonight so we don't have to when Mom and Dad are here this weekend. And we have to get busy cleaning up too. I'm going to go get Jeff Dunham tickets on my way home too. Ticketmaster wanted to charge us a $20 convenience fee for buying the tickets online. I'm going to the Civic Center in person to see if that makes a difference. Andrew, give me a call about this. We should talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment