Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Birthday honey!

I think Andrew had a good birthday. Everyone came except Justin. I can only assume he forgot. We didn’t quite stay up all night watching moves, but it was pretty late before the last person left. Up again early to make breakfast. I’m not a super-cook, so Andrew didn’t get the elephant or giraffe pancakes he asked for, but he did get silver-dollar-Mickeys. With weird ear tumors. And lopsided. Lauren & Paige came over to eat. Dinner came out good too. The fam showed up as did all the guys & Lauren. Paige showed up late, ate, and left which I thought was a little weird, but whatever. I’m not sure our friends grasp the idea of a “pot luck”.

We house hunted on Sunday. I’m getting a little frustrated. Kenley keeps showing us houses in this one neighborhood, but it’s not near anything. It just seems so far away. I have to do some research today. Andrew says its close to TCC, but all I keep thinking is that it is going to take me an hour to get home at night.

1 comment:

  1. I thought you guys were looking at houses in Camelot Park?

    ReplyDelete