Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's hard waiting for the sellers of the house we like to let us know about our offer! I didn't sleep well last night. Neither did Andrew.

I'm going to try my hand at Chinese cooking this evening. When we were in Disney with Lauren this last time, we had a delicious little puff ball. We asked what it was called. I don't remember what they said, buy Ya said they were called "baozi". I found a recipe and we got the filling last night from the Korean market by TCC (we also got the fixins for sushi, but that'll be attempted this weekend). I'll stop by Publix for the rest of the ingredients on my way home tonight.

An interesting tidbit of information: I did a clip art search for "baozi" in Word, and it actually came back with an image of it! I think this may be the first time that Word has come back with applicable clip art. Bu it still tells me I spell it wrong. go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment