Monday, November 17, 2008

Fair

We went to the fair on Sunday. It was a lot of fun. The petting zoo was the best part. They had a baby Scottish Highlander. He was a cutie. He had tiny little horns that you could barely see through the shag. I wanted to hug it. You couldn’t see his eyes though. I was trying to see them, but he kept looking right at me preventing me from seeing them. I shouldn’t have fed him first. But it was worth it. He was like a sheepdog cow. So adorable!

There were lots of goats and rabbits and chickens, but there was a cute baby zebra and a joey as well as baby alpacas and chicks. The alpacas felt like a 4 inch thick fleece jacket. Almost as soft as the bunny we got to pet.

There were pigs too. Not the pettin’ kind, but the huge prize winnin’ kind. Seriously huge. Like the size of my desk at work huge. Or our couch huge. One was a baby, I guess, and he was itchy. It was cute to watch him scratch.

Tonight we are going to a TSO concert. It should be fun! :D
Today’s gripes:
  1. I live in Florida. Born and raised. Used to it. Don’t know anything else. I’m not used to this 0% humidity. I need at least 50% or else my hair is like one big static electricity generator. And stick straight. Oh where, oh where has my humidity gone?
  2. Why so cold? My arm is like ice. I’m sorry for whining about it yesterday. I know it was getting old. But it’s still cold today. Cold outside. Cold in the apartment. Cold in the office. The only place it’s warm is the car and I had to get out of it to go to work. >:(
More cute pictures to make everyone feel happy:

No comments:

Post a Comment