Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween & Voting

Halloween was a blast! We went to the FSU circus and it was fun. They did their normal stuff only in spooky costumes. It was great. After, we went to see what was going on on Woodward. Lauren joined us there. They had free corn dogs and caramel apples and bananas on sticks. Everything was good. Lauren and I played a “midway” game where we had to blow tiny boats with a straw. I won, but I think it was a tie. We colored a sidewalk tile with black light chalk. Pumpkins in Space. I think Lauren took a picture.

So today Andrew and I voted. The line was worse than I thought it was going to be. The plan was to get up early and go eat breakfast and then go vote. Wrong. When we got out to the street and saw the line that was already there (at 6:30am!), we postponed breakfast until after. We parked and Andrew couldn’t find his registration card, so we went back home to look where he found it in his pocket. The line was longer when we got back. It wasn’t that bad though. It probably only took an hour to do everything. Having a last name that starts with W was beneficial. We got to skip in line because of it.

Is it sad that I want to watch the Daily Show coverage of the election tonight instead of CNN or MSNBC?

Lots of links!

1 comment:

  1. So, I think you should know that the CNN coverage of the election was awesome. Not only did they have that outstandingly cool touchscreen interactive board, but they also had - wait for it - HOLOGRAPH interviews! It was amazing.

    ReplyDelete