Thursday, November 20, 2008

The radio is boring

The radio was so bad this morning that I actually forgot I was listening to it, thought, "Hey, this is boring" and went to go turn the radio on. Am I going to have to wait until February for the radio to stop reporting exclusively on Obama?

I should get the pictures from TSO back on Friday so I’ll post them as soon as I get them. I'm also working on the Xmas blog decoration. I have a few things in mind involving Santa, lights or wrapping paper.

This weekend will also be dedicated to producing at least a few invitation ideas for Addy's birthday for Nicole. :)

Videos
Pictures, now conveniently in columns!
Deadly sin
Level 68
Bouncer
Pop-up
Breakfast
Silence!
Pigdog
Ball is getting bigger
I can’t resist a Chuck Norris
McCain

The Gospel according to Ringo
Space Sharks
Dating
Unnecessary request
S-M-R-T
Vulcan
Leverage
No how!
Pumpkin carving
The consequences of gay marriage
For Andrew

1 comment: