Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Busy busy busy

So yesterday was crazy busy at work. From at least 10 until 4:45 or so, there was back to back stuff to do. The only breaks I took was to change the YouTube song from one Muppet Christmas Carol song to another. A big Commission thing came in that took precedence over everything else, so that got done before lunch, but not much else did. I got to eat with Kelly today. It was fun. I like Kelly. She gave me my Consultis Xmas gift. It is a book just like Andrew wanted. Sheesh. She also gave me some yummy candy. lol

After lunch was a barrage of requests from marine fisheries. When they get going making changes, there really isn’t anything to stop them! j/k. I heart Gus. I accidentally made an entire page of edits from the wrong reference. I was completely done before I realized. Oh man, that was totally a wasted hour. Law stuff cam in as did Birding trail stuff. Lots and lots and lots of stuff today. And I have to do it all twice because of the redesign. I love working at FWC. :) It makes me happy.

Apparently, the La Fiesta on the Parkway is having some trouble. Well it’s just nice that they have activities for roaches; most restaurants aren’t that thoughtful.

03A-07-1

Critical. Observed potentially hazardous food cheese cold held at greater than 41 degrees Fahrenheit since 10:30 AM discard leftovers at 2:30 PM.

04-01-1

Critical. Cold holding equipment incapable of maintaining potentially hazardous food at proper temperatures. Cooks line prep table. Service unit.

08A-29-1

Critical. Observed uncovered food bag of sugar in holding unit/dry storage area.

08A-29-1

Critical. Observed uncovered food in freezer.

09-05-1

Critical. Observed improper use of bowl/plastic food container or other container with no handle used to dispense food sugar that is not ready-to-eat.

10-04-1

In-use utensil for nonpotentially hazardous food ice not stored in a clean, protected location.

32-15-1

Critical. No handwashing sign provided at a handsink in wai6 station used by food employees.

32-16-1

Critical. Hand wash sink in wait station lacking proper hand drying provisions.

35A-05-1

Critical. Observed roach activity as evidenced by 25 live roaches found under dishwasher.

35A-05-1

Critical. Observed roach activity as evidenced by 20 live roaches found under meat grinder.

35A-05-1

Critical. Observed roach activity as evidenced by 4 live roaches found on walls in meat room.

41B-03-1

Critical. Observed unlabeled spray bottle.

45-36-2

Critical. Hood suppression system tag out-of-date. For reporting purposes only.

47-06-2

Critical. Observed extension cord in use for non-temporary period. For reporting purposes only.

53A-09-1

Critical. No currently certified food service manager on duty with four or more employees engaged in food preparation.



This is the creepiest Santa I’ve ever seen. The caption under the picture was “I can’t believe my Mom gave me to him”. This cartoon is funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment