Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Xmas Eve!

Happy Xmas Eve! I’m so excited!

Last night almost all the Watkins’ got together for dinner at Morallia’s (sp?). Man did that waiter work! 20+ people and he was all by himself. But I don’t think he got any orders wrong. It was nice to talk to Carly and Aunt Shelly. It was nice to see everyone else too; we were just sitting next to them. At the end of the table. Near the wall. lol

Tonight is dinner with “the in-laws” and presents I think. I’m making Andrew wait until Xmas morning to open his from me. I don’t really know what’s going on though with stockings and such on Xmas. I guess it really doesn’t matter :)

I had to go get a blood test today. So I figured it might be busy. I forgot it was Xmas Eve. It took like 15 minutes. I got there at 6:30 and was walking slowly to the car since I don’t know where my office keys are. The lady was wonderful. He roped off my arm and patted and patted and patted. I told her that you can at least see the vein on top of my hand. So she flipped my hand and was like “Woah, that’s much different from your arm. I’ll make a note of that.” She hit it the very first time. Yay! And luckily the office was open. I think someone forgot to lock it last night though because I did a walkthrough and didn’t see anyone. I have a Dr. appointment later this morning too. I have a big ol’ band-aid on my hand though because she didn’t want the cotton ball normal thing to come off.

Woohoo! It’s Xmas Eve! At 7:45am, Santa is in Khabarovsk, Russia *<]:{D}}}
Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment