Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Today calls for two posts

A ridiculous site. I love it. ThingsBearsLove.com I think my favorite is the petting zoo. Be sure to check out the source code too. Bears love source code lol

This site is even more ridiculous. It is 10 reasons why dating a unicorn would rule.

And if you thought the last one was the worst, click here. Why dating a T-Rex is a no-no.

Or here and see if your cat is trying to kill you.

Or here for reasons to grow an awesome beard.

This is bizarre.

This is random.

This is absolutely hysterical! So is this.

Just mowin’ the lawn.

Sometimes I feel like this on the inside. I never feel this bad, but totally understand how someone could. And this is why.

So, since I’m a nerd, this I can identify with, but I don’t know about anyone else who reads this. Also, as sad as this sounds, this would be impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment