Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Mele Kalikimaka!

Usually I think Jimmy Buffet is excruciatingly annoying. But this is fun to say and I can identify with it more than White Christmas.

This is pretty cool. This guy drew the Mona Lisa as she would be drawn by other artists. Some of them are brilliant :)

Want to waste time? Visit this site. You are supposed to click on the picture you think is the cutest :)

This is one of the stupidest things I’ve ever seen. The internet is wonderful.

Neave.com is fantastic. I think you can actually go brain dead for a while. I like the dandelion.

I just hear this on the radio. “…There are lots of teenagers in foster care that would love to push your food around on their plate. Call 555-5555…” Is that kind of a weird thing to pitch or is it just me?

My arm is killing me. I thought it was from the Frisbee, but it still hurts so I’m thinkin’ it’s something else. To change the subject abruptly in mid-paragraph, I’ve been using a desk lamp at work to keep warm. It works really well actually. You just can’t touch it or it’ll burn you. Change! I like Xmas music. Change! Andrew called at work this morning and I picked up the phone, but it kept ringing. It was totally weird.

Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment