Friday, December 19, 2008

Doctors and Tallahassee

So this time the doctor was much less traumatic. I got a referral to go consult with a surgeon, and the referral lady made the appointment for Xmas eve. I was like “seriously?”. She hadn’t realized it was Xmas eve though. Whatever. So she was trying to tell me where the doctor is, and she’s like “near the manatees” and I was like “what?” and she was all “if you go see the manatees and look confused like you do now, someone will come help you. There are elevators somewhere.” Thanks. That’s helpful. My boss told me where I’m going this morning. I think his wife works there. Apparently it’s a fountain. Like the dolphin statue fountain thing downtown.

I love Tallahassee. Downtown is so pretty, especially now that it’s Xmas. They put lights in the trees and it’s just so pretty. I love it here. I like to walk downtown. We usually go when there are craptons of people though. It’s nice to walk during the day when it’s cool outside. It’s really pretty in spring too when all the parks are blooming. But I seriously need to go to the top of the capitol building. I’ve never been. I want to see Tallahassee from above. Maybe we’ll go sometime. I’ll have to find out if it is open on Saturdays. I know the old capitol is, but I don’t know about the observation deck.


Links
Comments

Did you know that Guitar Guy's son is the lead guitarist for Avenged Sevenfold?

No comments:

Post a Comment