Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm on an animation kick

My leg was itchy last night so, being without nails, I used a hairclip to scratch. This morning Andrew said my leg looks like it has tetanus. I have no idea what that means. It hurts when my pants touch it. I won’t scratch with a hairclip anymore.

So this morning on the way to work, Andrew did something that made me angry and I told him to shut up. In the time that it took for us to drive from Tharpe to Tennessee down High, I completely forgot why I was mad, I just remembered that I was mad. At the light Andrew apologized and I told him I forgot why I was mad. He said something along the lines of “that’s one of the perks of being married to someone with short term memory problems”. I love Andrew.

Fun animations

1 comment:

  1. I love it when I forget why I'm angry. Robert loves it more, though. And, yes, we will be there for dinner on Saturday. What time?

    ReplyDelete