Thursday, October 23, 2008

8 days 'til Halloween!

Only 8 days left until Halloween! Andrew and I are "hostin" another pumpkin carving party thing which should be fun. We got a carving kit, and I haven't really looked through the designs yet, I'm sure we'll find a good one. If we can't find one from the kit, we just got a Bed, Bath & Beyond coupon with a cool jack-o-lantern on it. I'm going to spray the jack-o-lanterns we have now with some bleach tonight to see iof that helps preserve them a bit. They are already starting to shrivel.

I'm proud to say that all my plants are doing well and the spiders are actually sending out shoots! Andrew (such a sweetheart) saved a bunch of pepper seeds for me to plant. I'm going to milk jug them and maybe buy a pot at Walmart tomorrow when we get the pumpkins for everyone to carve.

This is one of the cutest things I've ever seen.


Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment