Friday, October 10, 2008

Video games, pictures and houses

Not much of an update today. Andrew pretty much hammered out our eating out budget. By next year we might actually have 20% to put down on a house! :) But in February we’ll start talking to Kenley and see what he says to do.

Video games are relaxing. I was up late playing one of the Ratchet & Clanks. I beat it and when it started over, I decided that I’d watch all the cut scenes this time around. I must have played the game at least 20 times, and I always would skip the scenes. It’s not bad so far. I’m on like level 5 or so already.

Also, check out my Delicious page, the link is on the right menu -->
I keep adding new links to it every so often. I added a really cool one today (if you are a photoshop dork like me)

Fun pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment