Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Lycanthropes and nosferatus and apparitions, oh my!

There is not much to update on today. I think I'm going to have another go at trying to read Dracula this year. I read Frankenstein last year, but I never managed to finish Dracula. Next year maybe I might actually read Jeckle & Hyde or the Amityville Horror. Who knows. I also need to come up with some good Halloween movies to watch. Nightmare Before Christmas is good, but it's my only one.

Here is a link:

Who Should You Vote For? is an online "quiz" thing that you tell what you think of the issues and it tells you which nominee goes along with you. If you want to know what my score was, highlight from here > My Obama score was 99 and my McCain score was -39. < to here. If you don't want to know, don't look :)

No comments:

Post a Comment