Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Randomness

So I brought my spider plants in out of the cold. I set their tray on a cookie sheet. I don’t know when to put them back outside though. There is a frost warning for tonight just like last night. The internet says it's 29 outside right now. I miss Margate.

We are like 5 days behind in reading the bible. It’s going to be tough to catch up. At least we are into stories and out of Job. It’s getting so much less repetitive and they are repeating themselves less often and it’s much less repetitive too.

Project Runway leaving Bravo makes me sad. Not so much that it’s leaving makes me sad, but that I can’t find out any current information about it. Will it be on Lifetime? When will season 6 air? What is Fashion House?

An interesting bit of trivia: Audiences would show up to one of Andy Kaufman's stage performances expecting to see him perform as Latka, and heckling him with demands when he did not. Kaufman would punish these audiences with the announcement that he was going to read The Great Gatsby to them. The audience would laugh at this, not realizing that he was serious and would proceed to read the book to them, continuing despite audience members' departure. At a certain point, he would ask the audience if they wanted him to keep reading, or play a record. When the audience chose to hear the record, the record he cued up was a recording of him continuing to read The Great Gatsby from where he had left off. (Wikipedia)

lol


Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment