Monday, October 6, 2008

Dancing in the parking lot

This weekend was wonderful :)

On Saturday, Andrew and I went out to Carabas with LeeAnn & Jim and Jamey & Danyel. A good time was had by all. They have good food there. I totally think the bridal Minnie Mouse ears are so cute! :) But, I digress…

On Sunday, Lauren invited us to go with her to FSU’s ballroom dancing club for lessons. It was so much fun! I just have to remember to not get so frustrated when I can’t do it right. We leaned the Mambo and the triple time swing. Well, I learned the mambo pretty well. I never did get the swing right. We got the basic steps, but as soon as I had to turn I lost it. We signed up for it and now we’re going to go back every week :) What happens is the men and the women line up on different ends of the Oglesby ballrooms and the instructors are in the center of the room. They show you how to do it and you practice by yourself. Then you find a partner and circle around the room and every so often you switch partners. By the end of the class though, me and Andrew just stayed together. It’s good exercise too. I just need to wear different shoes so my feet don’t hurt at the end of the night.

When we got home, Andrew and I danced in the parking lot.

And here are some funny pictures:

Wigs
Learn Spanish
The best hiding place
Giddy up!
Joyful
Pooh Bear
What are you?!
Are we there yet?
ADD dog
Mop
King of the jungle
Football Names
Amy Winehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment