Thursday, October 16, 2008

Project Runway, Season 5

Congratulations to Leann on winning season 5 of Project Runway. I can’t say that I was terribly impressed with any of the lines. Eh. Nothing like Christian or Jeffery or even Uli, Laura, Michael, or ( I firmly believe) what Chris would have shown (can you tell my favorite seasons? :) ). Leann made a pretty line, but it all was really colorless and repetitive. For as much as I liked what Karto did all season, I wasn’t impressed with her the last few shows and the finale wasn’t any better. Kenley’s was interesting, but it really looked like she did whatever she wanted with no plan in mind. It was all out there. Way out there. I don’t think I would wear any of the looks.

I’m upset that it might be moving to Lifetime. I’ll keep looking in the news though. I’ve heard that NBC might have won it back.

Links - not too many today:

No comments:

Post a Comment